Friday 13 June 2014

KRISTEN AMY CRESSWELL - GET YOUR ART OUT THERE MEMBER OF THE DAY

WARM AND WONDERFUL 24" x 18" (Available)
ESCAPE 24" x 24" (Available)
KRISTEN AMY CRESSWELL
GET YOUR ART OUT THERE MEMBER OF THE DAY

Kristen writes:-
"Where I currently am"
"I've always been quite structured and organized with my creative process and creating artwork, that's where my comfort zone is. Lately, I have allowed myself to be more spontaneous, more fluid, more open to my instincts. It's been a challenge but incredibly rewarding and liberating! I'm committed to pushing my artistic boundaries, pushing my comfort level, to promote growth and change. It's an incredible feeling putting happiness to canvas and will always be a vital part of my being!"

SIMPLE 12" x 12" (Available)
Warm And Wonderful 18" x 24"
Escape 24" x 24"

Simple 12" x 12"
All the above are available for purchase.

"Where I'm headed"
Walter 30"x40" (in progress) 

Sea writes:-
"I'm loving where you're heading Kristen and I look forward to seeing how your work develops in 2014 and beyond."
WALTER 30" x 40" (Available)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.