Wednesday 11 June 2014

SUNSET OVER THE SEA - DAILY PAINTWORKS AUCTION PICK

SUNSET OVER THE SEA
Original Painting by Sea Dean
10" x 10" Premium Gallery Wrap Canvas

To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks

I was inspired to paint a lovely red and peach sunset with stunning rolling clouds, but when I thought I had finished, something wasn't right. I realized that towards the end of the day clouds draw in over the ocean and obscure the upper layers of lighter cloud. I added purple clouds and it suddenly looked much more natural. The low hilly islands are typical of the pacific north west coast of Canada and the USA. 

This painting is on top quality, deep gallery wrap canvas, which costs a little more to ship but it's worth it.  Stronger, heavier, stretcher bars means no likelihood of your painting warping even in a very humid climate. This is a lovely painting, even better in reality.


Cat # 14117 - Sunset over the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.