Friday 8 May 2015

800th BLOG -"At the End of the Day" Oil painting CELEBRATION AUCTION


AT THE END OF THE DAY
by Sea Dean
16" x 12" Oil on Canvas Panel
click here for celebration auction starting at $88

View my online Gallery of originals here DAILY PAINTWORKS
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here
Art Cards $5 and Art Postcards $3 here

My 800th Blog

It's hard to believe that 31 months ago I knew nothing about blogging and I timidly attempted my first daily painting and my first blog. I hadn't a clue what to do and found it all quite difficult, but like everything else I approached the research with gusto. 

There are so many things I still don't know, but I continue to learn and experiment and it has become an important part of my day. There is something very soothing about routine. They say it takes 14 days to create a habit, so I suppose that by now I'm well past the danger point. 

I think from a marketing point of view, it is better to blog less often, but I figure that those interested in me, and/or my work and my insights, will continue to receive the blog daily in their inbox. Others will glance at it occasionally via Twitter (@seadeanartist), my Sea Dean Paint a Masterpiece Facebook page, Google +, Networked Blogs or some other means.

So in celebration of the big 8, I'm auctioning off one of my rare oil paintings. 8 day auction starting at $88 and closing at 8pm PST.

This is larger than most of my daily works and took a lot longer than one day to complete. I was entranced by getting the look of the sandy beach just right, and the brightness of the sun peeping through the clouds. I will ship the painting to you unframed to save on your shipping costs. It is painted in oil on canvas panel and is ready to ship now. 


REF 0004 - At the End of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.