Monday 25 May 2015

A FACE ONLY A MOTHER COULD LOVE


View my online Gallery of originals here DAILY PAINTWORKS
Shop for Limited Edition ACEO here
Art Cards $5 and Art Postcards $3 here

A Face only a mother could love is available in limited edition ACEO

This was one of the most unique paintings I created last year and it looks like he has found a unique home. The new owner just sent me this wonderful photo of where he is living now. I enjoyed creating A FACE ONLY A MOTHER COULD LOVE, and I've been planning more fishy paintings, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.