Monday 28 September 2015

AFFORDABLES - Sunset I


SUNSET I
Affordable Series
9" x 12" Canvas
Regular $100 - Special $75



Today I worked on an AFFORDABLE abstract based on a beautiful sunset photographed by my friend Bob Jones. I fell in love with the dove grey and brilliant orange combination.

There are only a couple of days to take advantage of my special price on the AFFORDABLE series. All the paintings will revert to their $100 price on October 1st. I will still include shipping to North America and the UK.


Day 29 of 30 paintings in 30 days
Posted on Leslie Saetas blog as #4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.