Friday 13 November 2015

FAMOUS ARTIST BIRTHDAY - MONET PAINTING and MONET PAINTINGS by Sea Dean

"And what, sir, is the subject matter of that painting?" (Critic) 
"The subject matter, my dear good fellow, is the light." (Claude Monet)  
Claude Monet's Birthday 14th November 1840

When I first found the blog I'm going to introduce you to I was awestruck. I'm so pleased the link is still available on the great man's birthday. Click and enjoy.

http://blog.mitchalbala.com/playing-studio-detective-with-a-film-of-monet-at-giverny/

I often do demos following Claude Monet's work for my "Paint a Masterpiece" classes, so I have several paintings currently available.

MONETS GARDEN by Sea Dean after Claude Monet


SAILING WITH MONET by Sea Dean after Claude Monet



GIVERNY 1900 by Sea Dean after Claude Monet (silent auction till Nov 30th 2015)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.