Friday 11 December 2015

BRING OUT YOUR BEST DIGITAL CATALOG

BEYOND THE STARS Final Version
BEYOND THE STARS Previous Version
BRING OUT YOUR BEST OPENING

I attended the opening of "Bring out your best" KAG Members Exhibition yesterday. I must say that I was very impressed by the attention to detail. The nibblies were delicious, the music unique and the hosts attentive and gracious. It certainly makes me proud to be a member.

This is the first year that Kelowna Art Gallery has created a catalog of their members exhibition and I think they've done an amazing job. Click on the link below to see over 70 high quality recent works.

DIGITAL CATALOG

The compilers made the extra effort of re-imaging each painting for the catalog, rather than using the one submitted by the artist. Before I delivered BEYOND THE STARS to the gallery I couldn't resist making a few adjustments and there was no time to document the changes, so I am pleased to have an excellent professional image of the adjusted painting.

Can you spot the changes?

To my knowledge this is the first time my work has been included in a digital catalog so it feels like I have achieved something special. Although my painting is on the back wall of the exhibition, it is in a great position facing the door. You can see it in the first image of the digital catalog, right next to the Directors Forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.