Tuesday 26 January 2016

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - # 27 - INSPIRATION ACEO


INSPIRATION ACEO

2.5" x 3.5" Pastel on Daler-Rowney Pre-cut ACEO Card
 



Continuing my pastel discovery week, I decided to try some of the coloured pastel card in the pack. This has black card as a background although I havent left as much showing as the previous two creations. I saw an image on morgue file while looking for something else and I love the swirling colours so much I had to paint it right away.

I'm not sure if the ACEO format works for abstracts, but I think this would make an amazing large painting. This is another one I can't wait to see matted and framed, but then I love abstracts. Some area are really yummy because of those intense pastel colours layered over each other, but I think I could come close with acrylics.

SHIPPING 16th MARCH 2016 OR LATER - SOME PAINTINGS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH FROM MY OUTLETS AS NOTED IN DESCRIPTION ON DAILY PAINTWORKS
  

Stay tuned for more new paintings in the final week of the challenge.

If you are an artist and would like to join in, here is the link - 30 in 30
Posted as # 30 on 30 in 30 Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.