Saturday 30 January 2016

30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS FINALE - PAINTING COLLAGE



This is my January 2016 collection of paintings, 30 in all. For the 7th time I've managed to stick it out and paint paint, paint! That's 210 challenge paintings. You can see them all on my Pinterest board 30 paintings in 30 days here or purchase here.

The most popular blogs of the challenge were 
SUNLIT FOREST  - AFTER THE STORM - PONDEROSA LAKE  - UNDER THE JACARANDA TREES - EDGE OF THE OCEAN

The most popular paintings in my online gallery were
AFTER THE STORM - HAPPY AS A PIG - PASSING STORM

So that makes AFTER THE STORM my challenge winner, but as I previously blogged, many of my challenge paintings were chosen by Daily Paintworks for their daily picks. All in all it was a very successful challenge.    

Thank you for being with me on this journey and remember I paint most days even when there is no challenge, so FOLLOW my blog and enjoy more new paintings as I create.
 
SHIPPING 16th MARCH 2016 OR LATER - SOME PAINTINGS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH FROM MY OUTLETS AS NOTED IN DESCRIPTION ON DAILY PAINTWORKS

Posted as #4 on 30 in 30  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.