Saturday 26 March 2016

2016 LIBERATE YOUR ART (LYA 16) POSTCARD ARRIVAL - ANGELA and SHEILA

Now my work is in Arkansas. That's a first. Angela of Fort Smith, AR USA posted this image of her inspiration wall.


And Sheila of Wildomar, CA USA showed off her latest side swaps by laying them on her watercolour painting board. Sheila is my greatest fan. You will often see her comments beneath my blogs. We often swap things back and forth. I can't wait to receive her swap card. You can see her blog post here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.