Wednesday 16 March 2016

ST PATRICKS DAY with THE CHIEFTAINS and MICHAEL FLATLEY - THE GREEN COUNTRY ACEO

THE GREEN COUNTRY ACEO by Sea Dean


Currently on exhibition so contact me to check availability.


I have a passion for Ireland and all things Irish and I always look forward to St. Patrick's Day. Actually I was convinced I had Irish blood for quite some time, but extensive genealogy work proved me wrong. My British ancestors lived within a few miles of where I was born for hundreds of years, with a minor connection to France in the 13th Century.

But today I'm going to pretend I'm Irish. Here is the beautiful rich sound of THE CHIEFTAINS playing O'Sullivan's March. Take a while to enjoy the video of the Emerald Isle.



And this is an album long compilation of THE CHIEFTAINS music, sadly with no video but you can listen as you work.



Then there is the inimitable Michael Flatley who burst onto the Eurovision stage 21 years ago and Irish dancing has never been the same since. Remember this?



The closing performance of Riverdance. I just love that look on transcendence on Michael Flatley's face at the final applause.



And my favourite ... Lord of the Dance. I just love that look on transcendence on Michael Flatley's face at the final applause.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.