Saturday 16 July 2016

BLOGGING FOR MONEY

LIME SUPER CAT
4" x 6" Strathmore Multi Media
 


I've been writing my blog almost daily for the past two and a half years. I like it! There is something soothing about putting that blog to bed each day, a sense of satisfaction, a sense that I am creating value for myself and others, a sense of continuity. 

I make no income from my blog and I must admit that it does occasionally cross my mind to do something about that. I'm awestruck by how money can be made this way, and I love writing, so I should be able to figure something out. It's on the list! So when this blog came across my screen I thought it a good one to share.

MY BLOGGING INCOME BREAKDOWN FOR THE FIRST HALF OF 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.