Saturday 31 December 2016

FLIGHT

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."   Leonardo da Vinci



I spent most of the day at the airport and once again I had a good time. I really thought I would be disturbed by the noise of the announcements and the throngs of passengers, but I'm getting a lot of work accomplished and I like the results. 



I took a couple of paintings to work on plus a blank canvas. 



This painting received some major adjustments. I sold another before I had a chance to add a tree in the foreground as planned and it is now in Devon, UK. I also made a good start on a floral for the Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.