Wednesday 7 June 2017

Grand opening Gallery 97 - Massive Turnout


Gallery 97 always puts on a good show and this was no exception. On Sunday the Gallery celebrated its Summer opening and the lovely space was overflowing with works from over 70 carefully selected artists. The place was packed and sales were flowing.


I had fun running around trying to find my numerous art works. My iPad drawing art cards had sold out and needed restocking. The accountant handed me a cheque for items that had sold before the grand opening. Everyone was chatting about how amazing the art was. It was CRAZY!
It was far too crowded to spend time looking at everything in detail, but I was very impressed by the quality. There were several artists doing demos and lessons and the large parking lot was full, so I thought I had better give the space to a paying customer. aMy friend and I continued down the hiway to a new winery and bistro.

If you're in the area, please stop by and enjoy the lovely space, art work, pottery and glass sculptures. There are plenty of smaller items to tempt you or to purchase as gifts. The gallery is more than happy to ship the larger items around the world.

Gallery 97
6026 Hiway 97
Peachland, B.C.
Canada

250-808-0765
ArtGalleryon97@gmail.com
https://www.gallery97.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.