Wednesday 21 June 2017

Okanagan Blossom iPad Drawing


This is my latest iPad Drawing and I think it beautifully reflects the glories of spring in the Okanagan. I started this as a practise sketch for Art Battle, and quickly realised that there was no way I could put that much detail in the tree in 20 minutes. However, I loved the start I had made and couldn't resist finishing it.

OKANAGAN BLOSSOM
Limited Edition of 100
8" x 10" Canvas Print Mounted on Birch Cradle
$65 plus shipping

Email to Purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.