Monday 29 January 2018

Frozen Kelowna

I’m busy preparing for the 30 in 30 challenge and I’m trying something new, so bear with me.

This is some spectacular drone footage of my local landscape. I clicked on share in the article and then Blogger. I would like the blog to show an image from the video, but I don’t see one. Hope it shows for you.

The videographer has a keen eye for natural abstract. Hope you like it. (hope it works!)

Sea

VIDEO: Stunning drone footage captures a frozen Kelowna:
A Kelowna resident, Rick de Villiers, has been busy capturing stunning winter scenes from above.

Would like to know if you can view the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.