Wednesday 7 February 2018

Forest of Dreams - #30in30 - 8


This is a painting that has been on my tweak pile for some time. I’ve repainted it several times and never been completely happy. This time I decided I would take some of what I have learned from Bob Ross in the last week and give it another go. I’ve changed it so radically that I can call it a whole new painting.

When I do this with my older paintings they develop such great texture from all the layers of paint that people love them, so I hope someone will snap this up soon.


Posted today as #5 on 30 in 30 blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.