Monday 23 April 2018

#LYA2018 Roundup

Well, it’s over for another year. Liberate Your Art postcard swap seems to have whizzed by in the blink of an eye. I finally received the last of my regular swap postcards from Kat Sloma, the organizer. I also received a surprise extra from Kathy MacIntyre which really brightened my day. The first one is still lost in my boxes and no-one has stepped forward to claim the postcard on our FB group, so it remains a mystery. It’s probably keeping company with all the other things that have gone missing in the move. I hope they’re having a party in the land of lost stuff.

Mystery postcard with the view from my old condo
Here are the other cards ...


From Val van der Poel, of Wynndel, B.C. Canada, pictured on my balcony


From Sherry Harmes in Larsen Bay, Alaska USA, pictured with one of the ‘plants’ on my balcony


From Art Hill of La Grange, Illinois USA. Pictured with one of my favorite shells.


From Melissa in Tennessee USA, pictured on my favorite bar chair.

Then there are the sides


From David Wolanski of Wilmington, Delaware USA pictured on my new hammered metal coffee table.


From Kathy McIntire in Little River, South Carolina USA pictured on my new mantle.

And lastly, From the organizer, Kat Sloma


Picturd with my favourite painting, BEYOND THE STARS by me of course.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SENDING, SWAPPING, VIEWING CLICKING AND COMMENTING. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.