Thursday 7 February 2019

Summer Breeze V?


If you’ve been following me for a while you may recognise this painting. It has gone through many versions and many color palettes over the last few years: I was never quite saisfied though.

In this version I like the fresh breezy feeling. I’m pleased with the impression of cloud shadows throughout the scene and the sparkle on the water. Some of our beaches have shallow water which encourages rippling waves from wake like these, and the shadow under the tee looks like a good place to read an e-book and enjoy some down time.

I have a submission coming up in a couple of months, which calls for pet paintings and I may add a dog here running along the shoreline. For now this painting can be purchased on Artfinder, sans dog, or I could even add your pet pal.



Follow Sea Dean on Artfinder




1 comment:

  1. Dreamy Sea. Love the clouds and hills, the treatment of the water. And the texture is a nice surprise ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.