Wednesday 17 April 2019

Blue Heaven



As you may have guessed, my upcoming solo will showcase different types of abstract painting. I’m working on several paintings at the same time, so there are more in the pipeline, which is a good thing as I’m hanging on Saturday.

BLUE HEAVEN is a painting that has been on my mind for a long time and I’m glad to finally get it onto canvas. I love looking at the sky and especially clouds. I’ve spent many happy hours lying on lawns and seeing pictures in the sky. Here an Elephant with a huge trunk and there a Galloping Horse. I dont think there are any animals in my cloud painting, but you never know.

Actually as I sit here on the couch looking sideways at the painting, I think I do see a faint bird.
:-)

3 comments:

  1. Dreamy work. Would love to have this painted on the ceiling ;) Best wishes this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.