Wednesday 26 June 2019

Dawn Rainbow

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a rainbow with dawn light, but this morning when I stumbled into the breakfast room at 5am, this is what greeted me. A promise, I hope, of a great day and in fact a great year. A moment later it had vanished.


The light to make the rainbow came from a milky sun over the eastern valley. Very beautiful!


And on the other side of the lake the view was rich and moody.


As always with my images, please feel free to use them for inspiration and if you like your creation send me a copy to add to my blog.

A great painting day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow :) Great catch :) Envy you your clouds ;) Our monsoon is not far off. I am like a kid waiting for Christmas. LOL. Happy day to you Sea!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.