Tuesday 18 February 2020

DAY 19 of 30 - BUNNY BUNKIE

BUNNY BUNKIE by Sea Dean 7.5x5x5 inch Mixed Media $39

It’s funny how my feelings change about these bird houses. My favorites now are #1 and #3, but I love these bunnies. It’s off to the gallery on Friday, so I had to decide on a price. I chose $39. As the gallery takes 40%, thats only $20 to me for all that work and thats gross before supplies and overheads. Things have got so expensive that I think $35 is the new $25. What do you think, too low, too high? Your thoughts much appreciated.


Check out the barn owl hiding under the eaves and the bunny bum just visible at the corner of the house.

30DCG2020  and ODP

1 comment:

  1. Let us know how it goes Sea. Wishing you lots of happy sales :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.